La Cava Experience

This sounds awesome. Is this offered every day of the week? On the website I can only find availability on weekends but I can't tell if that's because it sells out early on other days or is only offered on weekends.

This sounds awesome. Is this offered every day of the week? On the website I can only find availability on weekends but I can't tell if that's because it sells out early on other days or is only offered on weekends.
I believe it’s Thursday through Sunday.
Next week Thursday for me!
Hope you can get it too!

I believe it’s Thursday through Sunday.
Next week Thursday for me!
Hope you can get it too!
We did it on a Tuesday in January, the 10th to be exact - I just looked at my pics, but I agree that I don’t think it’s offered everyday. It used to not be available on Fridays and Saturdays (maybe you meant Sun-Thu?), but perhaps that’s changed.

We did it on a Tuesday in January, the 10th to be exact - I just looked at my pics, but I agree that I don’t think it’s offered everyday. It used to not be available on Fridays and Saturdays (maybe you meant Sun-Thu?), but perhaps that’s changed.
You are probably right.
I know it’s not 7 days a week, and I know we’re going on a Thursday.
Maybe it’s the sangria u I was thinking of.

Sorry- should have taken my time and just made one post.
Another question…
Can you use Disney gift cards to pay for the La Cava experience?
🙏🏻
I'd like to know if it can be paid with a Disney Gift card too. Being from Canada, we're already getting hit hard by the exchange rate. I'd like to at least avoid the forex fee.
Or could I just pay for it in cash? I know its a lot to carry around.
We have it booked for my son in law's birthday in January.

Sorry- should have taken my time and just made one post.
Another question…
Can you use Disney gift cards to pay for the La Cava experience?
🙏🏻
I'd like to know if it can be paid with a Disney Gift card too. Being from Canada, we're already getting hit hard by the exchange rate. I'd like to at least avoid the forex fee.
Or could I just pay for it in cash? I know its a lot to carry around.
We have it booked for my son in law's birthday in January.
The best info I can find says no: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-not-accepted.3387902/post-53213963

But there's nothing official on the website or their social medias.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter