L & M Car Rental - What Model of Van?

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
We'll need at least a Mini-Van next trip and I'm thinking of going with L & M over Dollar based on price. Anybody know the type of mini-van or regular van they carry? On Orbitz they're enough cheaper than Dollar to tempt me.

Bill From PA

We had a Mercury Villager and they had Nissan Quest and some type of KIA? I found that size fine for the 4 of us. I kind of expected a Chrysler or Ford but all worked out well. This was during busy season.

We rented a mini-van from L&M last February. We got a KIA - don't remember the model. Noticed that when we arrived, all they had left was the KIAs. FWIW, we thought the KIAs were on the small side. Not nearly enough luggage space. We did OK as there were only six of us (one was a small 10 year old) but would have preferred a larger model. Although we traveled light - one small bag per person (22 inch roller bags) and 3 beac- bag sized carry-ons, we had a difficult time fitting it all in .

Minivan was in good condition with low mileage and L&M service was OK - not stellar, but definitely acceptable, especially considering the price. Don't remember what we paid, but do remember that L&M's price was more than $50 less than Dollar or National.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter