Kuerigs at the POLY?

No. The standard rooms have pod units. Club may have Keurigs. DVC have basket filter machines.

Unless changed very recently, Poly CL does not have Keurigs... it's the same as the resort-side... Cuisenart pod machine.

IMG_1762.jpg

Do you know if you can get a pod machine by request? We are OKW and my DD hates drip coffee. I was considering packing a kuerig in my empty suitcase and then leaving it, but decided against that headache.

Do you know if you can get a pod machine by request? We are OKW and my DD hates drip coffee. I was considering packing a kuerig in my empty suitcase and then leaving it, but decided against that headache.
A portable French Press might be easier for her to pack? (And all DVC villas including OKW, have a microwave for heating up the water)

Oh well, she will manage. She loves Disney coffee, so she can trek to teh QS and fill her mug. LOL!

Fwiw the actual coffee is the same. It’s all Joffrey’s in-room or at the food courts/restaurants.

What I notice is different is the water. If I make coffee in the room using tap water it tastes vile. If I use my bottles spring water it isn’t vile.

Also, with the drip machines, Disney doesn’t provide enough coffee to make a proper cup. You need about two tablespoons per coffeemaker “cup” to make something decent. And even those big packets in the Dvc rooms aren’t enough for their big machines. I always bring my own coffee to supplement those big packets and then to use on my own when making a big pot of coffee in a Dvc room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!