Kualoa Ranch Questions?

Concierge always recommended leaving after 9 for our day trips so that is what we did. We did the same thing for our North Shore day as well. We got to Dole Plantation right when it opened. No hassle with parking and no line for dole whips.

Every evening we went down to the lobby and they had people with maps and little notecards with exact directions to where you want to go. Pali Lookout was a stop they recommended. It was very chilly! Let me see if I can load some pics. I do not remember how far it was from Lanikai to Hanauma but I would say maybe 30 minutes. Both the blow hole and Pali lookout were on the way back.

We did Waikiki Beach another day. We did hit traffic sometimes in the afternoons. Around the Honolulu area. It is bad between 3-5ish maybe. We also did Pearl Harbor/Swap meet on Sunday so that we didn't hit any early morning work traffic.

Thank you for the pics, gorgeous!!!!

I'm actually a bit relieved that leaving around 9am will avoid traffic because then I don't have to tell the DH he has to be up so early every time we leave the resort for the day. This will make things so much easier lol :worship:

We do plan on going to the Dole Plantation on our way up to the North Shore. If we leave around 9am it does work perfect with opening time:)

I'm going to do some research on the Pali Lookout. I actually have the Lani Lookout on my list, so wondering if it's similar??

We also plan on doing Pearl Harbour on a Sat or Sunday and the swap meet after.

I keep learning new things everyday and welcome all the help, tips and advice!! Thanks a bunch!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you for the pics, gorgeous!!!!

I'm actually a bit relieved that leaving around 9am will avoid traffic because then I don't have to tell the DH he has to be up so early every time we leave the resort for the day. This will make things so much easier lol :worship:

We do plan on going to the Dole Plantation on our way up to the North Shore. If we leave around 9am it does work perfect with opening time:)

I'm going to do some research on the Pali Lookout. I actually have the Lani Lookout on my list, so wondering if it's similar??

We also plan on doing Pearl Harbour on a Sat or Sunday and the swap meet after.

I keep learning new things everyday and welcome all the help, tips and advice!! Thanks a bunch!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I think it was about a 30 minute drive to Dole Plantation. We left room aroun 9 and by the time we got to the car and then drove there and parked it was around 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter