KTTW Question

amergren

Earning My Ears
DH, DS and I have a 10 day ressie at AKV starting next Sunday 1/17. My in-laws will be staying in our room with us that first night (no availability b/c of Martin Luther King holiday), moving to their own room at AKV for the next three nights, and then heading off to the FL Keys for a week on their own.

I have a few questions:
1. Can we purchase 10-day park tickets and my in-laws purchase 4-day park tickets on our KTTW that first day?
2. If yes, can my in-laws then move their park tickets to their new room KTTW the next day?

Any other suggestions or ideas? Would it be easiest for my in-laws to just purchase 4-day passes at the park?

DH, DS and I have a 10 day ressie at AKV starting next Sunday 1/17. My in-laws will be staying in our room with us that first night (no availability b/c of Martin Luther King holiday), moving to their own room at AKV for the next three nights, and then heading off to the FL Keys for a week on their own.

I have a few questions:
1. Can we purchase 10-day park tickets and my in-laws purchase 4-day park tickets on our KTTW that first day?
Yes. there is no requirement for everyone to buy the same ticket. In fact, even if you buy tickets at check in, your in-laws are not required to buy them there.
2. If yes, can my in-laws then move their park tickets to their new room KTTW the next day?
No. The front desk CMs do not like to transfer partially used tickets and will almost surely tell them no. It is very time consuming to do that and not all the front desk personnel even know how to do it correctly.

Any other suggestions or ideas? Would it be easiest for my in-laws to just purchase 4-day passes at the park?
Assuming you do not want to order tickets in advance (and save some money), your in-laws can just get the paper tickets. If the front desk can't won't sell them, the guest services / concierge desk will. Or they can buy them at the first park they visit. Another option is to put tickets on the first KTTW and just keep it for admission. But that means keeping track of two room IDs and it's easier to just get paper tickets, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter