KSC before OR after cruise?

DeannaMKB

Mouseketeer
Here's a question I will put out to the experts after I mulled it over all weekend and have come to no conclusion...

We were planning to go to KSC for the day when we get off the cruise ship next February, then stay the night near the airport and fly out the next morning. I got thinking that maybe it would be good to do KSC the day before the cruise (and after a few days at WDW) as it might just be nice to take Disney transportation back to the airport from the cruise and go straight home. I'll be a crying mess the whole way anyway!!

Is there any advantage to doing KSC before versus after the cruise. If we did it before, it would be on a Saturday. Afterwards, would be a Thursday. Is it particularly busy on Saturdays? Would it be any simpler to stay a night at PC before the cruise versus a night at the airport after the cruise? Hope this makes sense! Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter