Kouzzina, Artist Point or Jiko?

Jiko would be my choice. We dined at Kouzzina in December and really enjoyed it. We have dined at Artist Point several times in the past and always been disapointed.

We love Kouzzina! They have a great feature smoothie (can't recall the name), that is a berry flavor, and is very good! Desserts are all great...I LOVE the chocolate cake (again, can't recall the name!). You put your fork in, and fudge comes flowing out! It is very rich and very good, and I really do not want to think about the calories in it! I have had the lamb shank this past time and the lambburger our first time. I preferred the lambburger with the sweet potato fries! It tastes like someone took a gyro wrap and made it into a patty (it has the feta and kalamata olives cooked into it) and added the gyro sauce on it. It was one of the cheaper items on the menu ($16), but was SO good! My husband had the whole fish. It really is a whole fish...head, bones, and all. It had mediterranean spices and feta cooked right in. It was a lot of work deboning it and taking off the head, etc. I prefer my food ready to go when it is served, so I am glad I didn't get it myself. Last time my husband had the Fisherman's Stew. It was fabulous...I definitely recommend it! I would suggest looking over the menus for each restaurant and see which would best suit your DH. My being picky may be his favorite. :goodvibes :wizard:

We have eaten at both Artist Point and Jiko. If I had to pick one it would be Artist Point hands down. The food was amazing, the atmosphere very relaxing and the service was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter