Kissimmee Housing

tebookie

WDW FAN
Just a few questions for all you Disney brainiacs out there. I've been looking into buying a home in the Kissimmee area for use as short term rental property and a vacation getaway for my family. Just curious if anyone else out there has done this, or has any suggestions for realtors.

I will coming down to FL in just a few short weeks to scope out some property. I can't wait!

Thanks for your help.

I bought a house about two years ago and I was very happy with the way it was handled, by Premier Vacation Homes who advertise their rentals on this site. Unfortunately I'm going to have to sell it due to a recent divorce and the resulting financial constraints that places on one :( .

The whole list is going to be far too long to explain in a post and I'm sure you'll have a lot of questions that will be of limited interest to most readers. Please feel free to email me and I'll talk you through as much as I can.

I would appreciate any additional information you may have concerning owning a vacation home. You can email me if you would like.

We are renting a home through the Florida vacation home rentals website (www.fhvr.net), and I noticed they have information about purchasing homes as well.

They have over 200 homes that they rent, and the one we are getting is only 2 months old. They seem to be in good shape, etc. from the website pictures.

Good Luck. I wish I had the $$$ to do this myself!

T.:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter