Kids Eat Free Web site

I'm going to venture to say that the site isn't working right now since I even tried Washington DC, the OPs area and it said nothing found

Kinda scary being told your zip code doesn't exist...:confused3

:rotfl: funny, it told me that too :confused3

Mine turned up Lonestar Steakhouse which I already knew about. I submitted Daphne's Greek Cafe where kid's eat free on Wed. and Sun. from 5-9 p.m. Currently Daphne's is only open in California, Arizona, and Colorado. Offer good at select So. California and Az. only.

We are actually planning on going to Daphne's tonight. :goodvibes Love their Gyros! :goodvibes

I'm subscribing to this thread and hopefully more restaurants will be listed soon.

ADDED-I tried to add Daphne's put it wouldn't accept it. No matter how many times I typed in the website address it kept asking for a valid email address. Anyone else have this problem?

Okay-it finally took it once I removed the address completely.

I've added a few in the Louisville, KY area that I knew have Kids Eat Free nights. You don't have to register to enter a restaurant. I just went to each restaurants web site and copied their addresses and phone numbers into the Kids Eat Free database. Easy enough.

I came up with one when I put in Atlanta. I couldn't find anything for another other city or zip code I put in either. Great idea, just taking time to get going probably.

Hi, my name is John. My wife Lori and I set up the Kids Eat Free website referred to in this post. It is true that our offerings right now are a little sparse. We haven't been able to get the restaurant industry's cooperation in listing their restaurants, so it's up to parents like you and me to share what we know with each other. If you know of places that offer free or discounted meals for kids, please let them know about the website. Soon enough, we'll have places for everyone in the country. Thanks!

so it's up to parents like you and me to share what we know with each other. If you know of places that offer free or discounted meals for kids, please let them know about the website. Soon enough, we'll have places for everyone in the country. Thanks!
I'll definitely do a little research and add any places in my area. Thanks KidsEatFreeGuy. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter