Kids Eat Free Web site

Marshay

I'm Goofy for Mickey.
I just found this web site and wanted to share with my fellow DISsers.

Basically, you can plug in your zip code and find restaurants where kids eat free (or discounted) anywhere in the US. Pretty cool.

ie., in our area kids eat free at Baja Fresh on Sundays -- I never knew that.

Hope it works for you.

www.kidseatforfree.us

Great! Except for one thing -- "The city you entered doesn't exist in our records." Apparently I am living in the middle of nowhere!

Very cool idea...and I so wished it had a bigger database. I tried large cities near me in Michigan and then Chicago and none were in their system. Bummer.

Me too apparently we here in Taxachusetts make too much money to feed our kids for free!:lmao:

We live in a fairly large metro. area of St. Louis and there was nothing at all for our zip (or the others I put in.) It might take a while for this to get off of the ground but what a great idea.....

Me too apparently we here in Taxachusetts make too much money to feed our kids for free!:lmao:

After I tried good ole taxachusetts...>I tried orlando, same message. So, they must not have received any info on orlando, yet.

Doesn't work for me either and I entered the 2 bigger cities near me - Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE.

Man! I wish I would've read this whole thread before signing up! There is nothing available in Oklahoma. So, I tried Orlando & New York City. Nothing in either of those either. Oh well....it was a nice idea.

I tried many zips for my area in two states no dice. I saw OP was from VA so I tried my parents zip in VA no dice there either. :confused3

Great website but it came up with nothing for my 10 mile radius........boo

You can try kidseatfree.com also. But all they had was Roadhouse in Orlando area.

Bummer, guys. I live in Virginia outside of Washington, DC and got five hits in a 20 mile radious...maybe it's Local???

I didn't sign up either, I just entered zip code.

Anyway, in case you have these restaurants, here is what I got:

- Baja Fresh: Sundays
- That's Amore: Tuesdays
- Chevy's - Mondays
- Beef o'Bradys - Sundays and Tuesdays
- Original Steakhouse - Wednesdays

I tried also and I live in ny, I guess there are no restaurants within 20 miles that offer free kids meals.

The city entered doesn't exists in our records. Please enter a different city
I tried three different city/zip codes and nothing comes up within a 10 mile radius.
Thanks anyway.

There was nothing in my area either. Apparantly, this site is just taking off. So, since I know of 5 or 6 around here where kids eat free (James Coney Island, Luby's, a few local places) I went ahead and hit the add a restaurant and put them in. If someone else does this, it could wind up a pretty nice data base.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter