Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's still selling, I just got my outfits. She doesn't have anything listed right now because she's on vacation. She will be listing again around the end of the month. You can also contact her then if you want her to design something.

I made a mistake, her id is bowznstuff _ boutique. Her store name is bowznstuff. If you go to the search feature for stores you can search by her store name and find her information. I'm not sure if I can link it or not.

If you can't find it PM me and I'll send you the link.

Great - thanks!

I bought the same dress (as first poster -polka dot dresses)in 4t for my daughter and the same shirt in size 7 for my niece and they just came in the mail today! What a coincidence! Here is a link to the auction i think her prices are very reasonable
seller name madison_mama
We are also getting overalls (a gift) from this seller - not sure which ones but they're all super cute:

store name :Little Purple Pumpkin Boutique

I also am buying mickey mouse twirl skirts from seller boutique*flair but the only picture I have is of her daughter wearing it ... and I don't want to post it without permission. It's realllly cute though.

I am also planning to paint some shoes and maybe some shirts/shorts. AND I am buying some disney polymer beads to make some necklaces/bracelets for the girls. I fully admit we are going a little crazy with the themed clothing! I had links but I don't have enough posts yet .. so i can't post them.

I'm going to paint some shoes too :) I've actually bought painted boutique shoes off ebay before but they were stuff like angelina the ballerina or barbie.. I think I can handle mickey mouse shapes LOL

Not a custom, but these dresses from Gymboree's Cherry Pie line (July 2006) worked perfectly for Chef Mickey's. Try searching on Ebay for them, as they were out last summer.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0037-1.jpg

You look familiar! LOL

Here is my daughter in a custom from Butterfly Boutique:
103_103.jpg

I don't remember who made this but it's a pillowcase dress:
minnienat.jpg

I also have a princess dress and the minnie halter dress that someone else already posted on it's way. I am also recruiting my BIL a fabulous artist to do some princess' on jeans and t's when he comes home next week from Iraq on R&R, just what he wants to do on his vacation but hey he volunteered LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter