Kids Coloring Book Exchange-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Here's an exchange for our kids. PM me your children's name, your name and user name, plus your address.

One exchange per child.

Please indicate-
*Your child's gender, age, and a couple of your child's favorite character or things they like to color so that the person sending it to them will have an idea of what they like.

This will run till Wednesday morning-2/25.::MickeyMo

Please send out your exchanges by 3/3.

Good luck.......unfortunately I can't help out, my kids are 14 & 15:teeth:

DS will be so excited. He is going to be in on this one. PM to follow.

Tricia

I got your information Tricia:sunny: . My daughter likes Dora and Blue's Clue also. I am going to have a Dora the Explorer themed party for her second birthday.

How cute....I love Dora too :teeth:

We did Bob the builder for DS 2nd birthday....forgot that is one of his favorites too. Right now he is ALL about cars...loves hotwheels. Does'nt even play with all this nice toys but give him a .79 cent car and he'll play all day hehehe

I PMd you today. Cant wait!!

OH, I almost forgot : DD loves anything "girlie" and DS loves anything superhero or Buzz Lightyear.

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle739
I PMd you today. Cant wait!!

OH, I almost forgot : DD loves anything "girlie" and DS loves anything superhero or Buzz Lightyear.

I had just pmed you asking you what sort of characters your kids like-ignore that pm. Thanks Tinkerbelle.

Brandy-I hope you read this message. I have been trying to pm you cause I need your address-please send it by today...I don't want to leave your daughters out :(

Hiya,

I've just added this to the exchange index and am giving a friendly bump from page 3!!

I'm pretty sure there will be more who want to participate... do you think closing it on 25 may be a little soon? How about leaving it until Friday? Just a thought!!

Have Fun!
Gaspode

This is my first exchange, so the sign-up date is only a few days-just seeing how things are going. Thanks for bumping this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!