*****Kids Activity Exchange*****CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Kids and parents, here is another fun exchange for the kids.
For this exchange, you will send your buddy things that will keep them occupied and having fun.
Here are some example of things that could be included-coloring books, playdough, craft kits, bubbles, kites, magic kits, cooking items, video tapes/dvds, bathtub items, gardening items, ..... there are lots of things that you could send.
To join us, send me the following info.

Parent's Name-
Child's Name-
Age & Gender-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges per child-
Are you willing to send internationally-(via air mail)?
*What activites does your child enjoy?
*Any allergies-if food items are included-

This is a $10.00 exchange before postage, and delivery confirmation is suggested.

PLEASE only sign up if you will be able to follow through with your exchange. :wizard:

Just as I thought that I was going to take a break from exchanges until the holiday ones, another one that my girls will love. Count us in too.

Sounds like fun, but let me check with the girls, you never know! Thanks Patsy, your exchanges are always fun.

PixieDust32 said:
Sounds like fun, but let me check with the girls, you never know! Thanks Patsy, your exchanges are always fun.

Thanks Roxy. I like to put together the special exchanges for the kids, and I love the different holidays. :thumbsup2
And the yummy jam and jelly exchange which will be coming up in a few days.

mommytotwo said:
Thanks Roxy. I like to put together the special exchanges for the kids, and I love the different holidays. :thumbsup2
And the yummy jam and jelly exchange which will be coming up in a few days.

I know! :banana: I told my dentist to hurry up and fix my teeth, because I have to eat lots of yummy jam! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter