Kidani questions

Have you thought about just ordering groceries for delivery to your unit? That is what I always do. Mostly breakfast items. I use Instacart, but there are many services that deliver.

We thought the grab and go breakfast at Sanaa was really great. We also walked back and forth a few times to Jambo in June 2019. The walk wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't do it just for a few breakfast items when you have Sanaa and the store at Kidani.

That’s what we’d like to do but I didn’t know there was a store to buy these items at Kidani. We’ve always stayed at Jambo and purchased snack items at Mara.

We were at Kidani in Dec. The store is Johari Treasures in the lobby. It has the mug refill station and refrigerators loaded with different options including the Zebra Domes.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect Jambo open by summer. They have multiple other resorts opening by then, including three deluxes with set dates. Jambo is a huge resort and would be a huge capacity increase on top of already planned opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter