key to the world cards - lanyard?

CanuckOnaBoat

Mouseketeer
HI! It's been 3 since we've cruised.. and i feel like a first time cruiser again.

1) Do they still give Key to the world Cards - to access your stateroom, purchase things etc..?
2) do they give out the lanyards with plastic holder? Or should I bring my own?
3) My kids are 7 and 9 - do they need to carry their cards for anything when they go places on the ship?

Thank you!

HI! It's been 3 since we've cruised.. and i feel like a first time cruiser again.

1) Do they still give Key to the world Cards - to access your stateroom, purchase things etc..?
2) do they give out the lanyards with plastic holder? Or should I bring my own?
3) My kids are 7 and 9 - do they need to carry their cards for anything when they go places on the ship?

Thank you!
1. Yes
2. Yes, since you are a repeat cruisers you will get one
3. no idea where/when kids need them since I dont have any

Yeah I held on to my kids cards. They are too young to leave the clubs by themselves so they won’t need a key to get on the room.

But saying that if you want to let them carry them by all means. They will ask you if the kids will have spending privileges on there cards. You can’t put an amount for them either it is all or nothing so if you don’t want a spending spree….lol

Like others said you need that card to get off at ports and to get back on . Even at Castaway Cay. Sadly getting off the last day don’t pack them in luggage everyone has to scan out .

I never use a lanyard I always have pockets for my card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter