Kevin with Russell?

Not Kevin...she's a bird! Dug and Russell meet and you can see them at the Flights of Wonder ...or whatever they call it now...bird show. Which is really cute...once.

Not Kevin...she's a bird! Dug and Russell meet and you can see them at the Flights of Wonder ...or whatever they call it now...bird show. Which is really cute...once.
Kevin is going to be in Animal Kingdom, possibly meet and greet(?) "some time in February." It was announced last month.

Yeah, it’s be crazy to think there’d be a bird at a meet and greet! Not like, say, tigers, wolves, bears, and—you know—giant mice.... ;)

Oh how fun! Anyone know whether there will be a photo op meet&greet, or does she rove around?

Guests can look for Kevin on Discovery Island. (Note that, at the time of publishing, official meet and greet time slots are not listed on the My Disney Experience app.)

Well...I stand corrected! I only knew of Dug and Russell until today. Kevin is wandering about now too. Great addition!

Okay, I am not currently in Disney, and therefore have not physically seen Kevin, BUT I just watched videos posted by people who are there and OMG!!! I am head over heels in love with Kevin! Now, I loved her in the movie, but this has brought a whole new love and appreciation for her.

I think this is such a cool and awesome addition to AK. It brings any area that she is in to life and due to her height can be seen from anywhere which will hopefully eliminate a giant crowd always surrounding her. Her movements are so wonderfully animated and quirky that you can't help but love her. I am dying to know what's it's like for the cast member controlling her cause it has got to be tricky.

Has anyone seen her in person yet? Anyone else get the same giddy giggles from her as I do? :jumping1:

This is so awesome. We just watched Up the other night and Kevin is our favorite. We’re so looking forward to finding her at AK, I hope she’s easy to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter