KEVIN ruined my vacation

I understand completely. Last week I went to Subway twice, several days apart. NO KETCHUP! How in the name of all that is holy can a sub sandwich shop NOT HAVE ANY KETCHUP?

Yes, I too am intrigued. What are you getting?

I understand completely. Last week I went to Subway twice, several days apart. NO KETCHUP! How in the name of all that is holy can a sub sandwich shop NOT HAVE ANY KETCHUP?

I can't think of a single thing you would put ketchup on at Subway, stupid place doesn't even have fries! Now, if they were out of mayonnaise, I could understand your outrage! :teeth:

The only thing at Subway that you could possibly put Ketchup on would be Waffels & Chicken! I know they don't have this but they should!:rotfl2:

Dennis-

what are you getting at Subway that needs ketchup?
That was my thought as well. It's too funny that several others were thinking the same thing. Our Subway doesn't serve breakfast so I was curious as well.

How can a place run by a MOUSE be out of cheese????:confused3 LOL!:lmao:

That is just too d**n funny. Brought tears to my eyes. If that doesn't earn you a tag from the tag fairy ~ I don't know what does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter