Kevin is home from surgery

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin. I hope you have a very quick recovery this time.

John - Thank you for the update! :hug:

:flower3: We wish you a speedy recovery Kevin! You are in our thoughts and prayers daily. :flower3:

:goodvibes Jennifer (& Family)

Hi Folks.....

I am just stopping by to tell you how much I appreciate the good wishes.

I dont know if it's because I'm experienced or not...but this surgery seemed easier. I'm not nauseous and sick this time. I still have to do the horrible recovery thing.....but we all face stuff we dont want to face from time to time.

I'm going to be ok. It will take time.....but I'll be better and back in no time.

I've said it before....but I am the luckiest guy in the whole world.

John has been an angel here on earth. I cant imagine anyone taking better care of me.

He seems to sense what I need and even understands the frustrations that come along with this.

I dont knw how else to say it but to repeat that I am the luckiest guy in the world.

I just wanted to let you all know that your prayers, pixie dust and good thoughts have worked again.

I've said this alot lately....but I am grateful beyond words. Thank you all for watching over me.

Kevin

:flower3: :hug:

Just checking in to see how you are doing, Kevin. Glad to hear you are doing good. We have been crazy busy since school started.

Sending you all our love and PD :wizard:

((hugs))

Kevin I am so glad your surgery went well.
I was worried all weekend about how you were doing. :hug:
I am so glad you have someone like John to care for you during this time. :hug:
My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
pixiedust:pixiedust:

Kevin, glad to see your post and best wishes for continued speedy recovery. Glad John is there for you! :flower3: :grouphug:

Sending healing thoughts your way, Kevin. And John, such a wonderful care taker. Thinking of you both.

Guess his kindle is going to be reading lots of book to em :thumbsup2

Hey Kevin, I'm a former radio person myself and i'm working on getting a voice over system set up for recording audio books... You let me know if you want anything read and recorded and sent to ya!

I promise, my voice does NOT cut glass!

Hey, with the issues you've had with your eyes, does that increase the sensitivity of your other senses? (Like your sense of TASTE?!) 'Cause that would be awesome!! Think of all the fun restaurant reviews you can do now with your heightened sense of smell and taste!!

You're now a higher evolved reviewer!!! OOOO Can't wait! :thumbsup2
Luv
D-La

Dear Kevin's Eye:
Get Well Soon!!!
Sincerely,
Calypso's Eyes (Lefty & Righty)

Thank you John for the updates (keep them coming, please). Kevin, we wish you well soon and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Kevin,pleased and relieved to hear that you are on the mend.
Look after each other :hug:

Hey Kevin, I'm a former radio person myself and i'm working on getting a voice over system set up for recording audio books... You let me know if you want anything read and recorded and sent to ya!

I promise, my voice does NOT cut glass!

Hey, with the issues you've had with your eyes, does that increase the sensitivity of your other senses? (Like your sense of TASTE?!) 'Cause that would be awesome!! Think of all the fun restaurant reviews you can do now with your heightened sense of smell and taste!!

You're now a higher evolved reviewer!!! OOOO Can't wait! :thumbsup2
Luv
D-La

Ummm... ok wait a minute... I just re-read what I posted and it is coming out wrong... Kevin, I didn't mean to say you didn't have good taste!! I LITERALLY meant your sense of taste (for food) would be heightened and... therefore give you... a different perspective...and... um... yeah... have I dug myself out of that hole now? Sorry! :guilty:
A lesson for all...:teacher: make sure you re-read your post before you actually publish it on the boards! It saves you from pure unadulterated embarassment.:blush:

Kevin..sending you good wishes and pixie dust from sunny Virginia. Glad to hear you are doing well. I know you are in good hands. Take Care and can't wait to hear your voice on the Pod Cast.

Hi folks...

Just stopping in to let y'all know I'm doing ok.

I'm supposed to be face down for 55 out every 60 minutes.

I'm sure my eye DR would be thrilled to know that like any good dieter, I have learned to work the system.

If I am allowed two cookies each day...and I didnt have two yesterday.....and I dont have two tomorrow....I can have 6 today. :rotfl2:

Bringing that analogy around to retina recovery....if I lay down for 6 hours that gives me 30 minutes of "saved" time to read the Dis.

I'm not sure it works that way....but I have counted the threads per square inch (we have good sheets apparently), I have studied the berber carpeting, the dogs are way over entertaining me, I have realized the baseboards need painting and I have come to the realization that nothing exciting hppens below knee level.

Only a couple more days and I can look up again.

"See" y'all soon.

Kevin

Hi Kevin:

Nice to get an update from the patient.

You can borrow next weeks cookies if you want BUT please listen to the Doctor so your eye gets all better:thumbsup2

Take care,

Mark

Hi Kevin :wave2: It's great how you figured out how to work the system. It's good to know you are recovery. But please don't risk your recovery at all. It's great to hear from you now, but we want to hear from you for the long term as well. Now, I just have to add, mmmmmm.... cookies! :thumbsup2

Hi Kevin,

So good to hear from you. Know we're thinking and praying for you. Please keep us updated as best as you can. Regards to John...

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter