Kelly - ordered book

Meagansmom

DIS Veteran
Okay, I finally ordered one of Kelly's books a couple days ago. Can't wait to read it. I have heard so many things.

What type of information do you look for in the Disney or Kelly's books?

I just enjoy ready them all over and over.

I am sorry!!! The question about the books is for everyone to reply to!!! Just want to get everyone's opinion about reading.

Well, Kellys books are awesome, its an engaging, fact-filled read filled with budget tips and some very humorous anecdotes

I got them all from our library... I'm on a wait list for the new Universal one...

He has wonderful tips on how long a ride is, a star rating, a Kelly says... (ie not worth it, etc...)

His books are very precise as well, but he does not give "the endings" away.. He does not tell you exactly what happens on a ride, but kind of lets you figure it out later...

Call me a Kelly convert as well.

You will really enjoy them.

Librarians really like to respond to requests from readers, so you can save some money by asking your local library to get my books so you don't have to.

Just ask the librarian how to go about requesting that the library purchase a book. They'll be happy to assist you!

And thanks CindyB! Your kind words mean a lot to me. Writers (especially writers of guidebooks) seldom get to hear what "real people" think of their work.

YEs, that is true, I have asked my library to purchase your newest ones. Its on the purchase order list. And well, Kelly, you would also be thrillled to know that all your Orlando books have a waiting list here...

You have lots of fans in the Philly suburbs.

And also some other discount book sites have them as well.

Thank you Kelly, I was a "frustrated" writer in college, so I can only guess how it is to write professionally. ... My hat is off to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter