Keith Hernandez Croc Shot

the Fidge

DIS Veteran
SO picutre this DH and I watching baseball game, Mets vs Houtson Astro's when low and behold to what do my wandering eyes should appear:

First the shot of Ketih with his feet up and NO SHOES

Then...................I almost fell off my chair they returned to him and he said well I always have my CROCS on!!!

YUP not the lime green but Keith was sporting the CROCS !!!!:lmao: ;) :cool1:

Evidently he wears them all the time and the other comentator pointed out that Keith does have every color CROC made!

DH said OMG now they have invaded his baseball games......when does it ever end????

I turned with a smile and said never dear, next week he may even bust out some lime green HD paint samples!

THought I would share the giggle!;) :goodvibes

My husband was watching the game as well and of course I was on the Dis boards!! My husband yells out oh my gosh even Keith Hernandez is wearing them! I asked if maybe he would now think it's cool to wear them?? He still says no way!!! They are the shoe of the summer!!:)

LOL! Too funny. My mom, DS & I were in Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch today and lo & behold, there on the big screen was the Croc Open, lol. Apparently they sponser a big beach volleyball tournment! :lmao:

The Fidge- are you testing me? Cause this time I read it right. :thumbsup2

24822721.jpg

OK I think he has them on here in this picture!

My DH now has 2 pair :thumbsup2 I would never have thought he would wear them but he saw how much I loved mine and decided to try them and now he wears them as much as he can. And he has size 13 feet! We are all going to try them this week in Hersheypark in anticipation of our WDW trips in Nov/Dec and Feb :cool1:

Oh Missy please let me know how you all make out! Have fun in the big Chocolate world here.

DH too is size 13 and wondered if they even sold them inthat size well you answered that mystery!

We will :thumbsup2 DH actually found the Crocs here in a store(Modells) and he need a size 12 in Crocs, just fyi for your DH. DH also ordered another pair from crocs.com because he wanted to see all of the color choices and because they just have Crocs RX which help with foot problems.

my DH told me for months how ugly my crocs were, then i was out shopping one day and got him a pair of the "chocolate" color...it took a few days but he finally tried them on..now they're all he wears when he's not working :lmao:

i told him about this post and now he says he needs a new color! :rotfl2:

i don't know if anyone would find this helpful, but i found that if you order from the crocs site directly they go up to a size 3 or 4x....i got dh an xxl but he thinks he could actually wear a pair a little bigger.

Dh & ds just got their Disney Crocs on Friday and have been wearing them ever since. DS even took them in the car for after church.:rotfl2:

Too funny how the DHs are jumping on the comfortable band wagon! What impressive fashion plates they are! LOL

I can't wait to get DH in a pair too! I ordered from the site also thanks ladies its good to know some are going and being comfortable it sure is a relief!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter