Kebab shop in DisneyVillage?

StarGem

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, :wave2:

This probably seems a really weird question as there is plenty of nice places to eat at DLP, but one of the people probably going with us when we go really likes a kebab :rolleyes: So I was wondering has anyone had a kebab at the place in Disney village (we have read there is a kebab kiosk or something)? Is this only open in high season does anyone know? And if you have had one what was it like?

Thank you :cheer2:

The closest thing I've ever seen to a kebab seller is during the height of the Christmas season when they have the market stalls in Disney Village which sell hot meats. At other times I've seen burgers and hotdogs but never kebabs - be interested to know that is too!

That's what's great about this forum - finding out new stuff! Thanks for the info, I'll take a visit there myself in July.

Thanks for the replies. ::MickeyMo
Has anyone had a kebab from there? Was it alright?

:rotfl:

snacks1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter