Kanga and Roo??

LibGirl

Earning My Ears
I asked my DD-4 if she would let Pooh hug her when we go in May (our first trip). She nodded and added that she couldn't wait to see Kanga and Roo. Gulp!! I haven't seen any mention of those characters anywhere on these boards. Has anyone ever seen them at any of the parks?

You have all been so helpful in planning our trip - I couldn't have done it without you!! :flower:

They were both on the parade float at the Christmas party along with Rabbit. We did see rabbit at the fair tent so maybe they are going to be having kanga and roo as new characters too. I sure wish i was there now becasue Thumper from Bambi is at AK everyday until middel of March. Think Disney has got the message that a lot of people return because they character hunt. Think we will see new ones being added all the time, and maybe some old ones as well. (at least we all can hope) :rolleyes:

The only time I've seen Kanga & Roo is in the Christmas parade. I've never seen them out and about for photos.

Here's a photo of Kanga and Roo on the Christmas parade float. They were so cute.
- Angie
68351KangaRoo-med.JPG

their freakishly cute
kanga looks strange although roo is cute
kanga has big eyes

Hey I am a HUGE pooh fan to but I would love to met Elliot, you know from Pete's Dragon, That was one of my favorite movies growing up and I just recenly found it on a yard sale and bought it for .50

I only seen Kanga and Roo in the Halloween Parade during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween parties. Would love to actually meet them!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter