Just used Tiffany Towncar

Dana

Mouseketeer
We returned yesterday and had a wonderful experience with Tiffany. Our driver from the ariport was Elwood, he was very nice. He was there early which worked out great because so was our flight. The car was spotless. On the way back we had Daniel( I think) he was from Brazil. He was also pleasent. We will definetly use them again in the future. I highly recommend them.

Dana

What did you use to pay them the fare? What did you use to pay the tip? How did you tip them (each separately) Do they accept a credit card? I guess I should give them a buzz. Leaving in 16 days!!!:pinkbounc

We're leaving in a week. aaaajust booked the town car. Same question as above. ...cash, credit card, how much tip??? krec

I usually pay cash but they will take credit cards also. Tip can range from $5-10 each way judging from posts I've read. You don't always get the same driver each way - even if they say they will be - so I tip each way.

We used Tiffnay...and we HIGHLY recommend them. I paid for the fare in advance on my credit/debt card and then tipped the driver. I think it's a safe bet to say that 15% is a good tip....we OVER tipped because he was wonderful and he went out of his way for us....but it was worth it.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Always like to tip well for good service. krec

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter