Just thought I'd check in to see what was tore up today!

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I started to miss Lisa, that's what it is.:D

FYI......when trying to log in to DISMAIL, it takes me to a weird screen (NEW TO ME) and tells me I'm not logging in right.

WHASSUP WITH THAT.

Jenifer, I would love nothing more than to be able to give you all a definitive answer to your questions. :)

Let me put it this way. I feel like I'm a bus driver with a load of kiddies. I'm driving to an undisclosed location. I keep hearing "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?"

Of course, since our destination is undisclosed to me, I really don't have any answers for the kiddos, thus leaving me feeling a bit like this:

frustrated.jpg

I forgot to answer your question. :o No, I don't know what that means. They are still working on it. Please be patient. I'm sure Alex will have it up and running as soon as he can. :)

I GOTTA PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here you go sweetie

BarfBag.gif

BTW, love the new title! :D

Oh, I love that picture of you Lisa. You DO have big hair!LOL Hang in there girl! It'll be alright!;)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter