Just off the Wonder (EBPC Nov 8-22)

Thank you!!
Even before we got off the ship my mom wanted to go on the March sailing :rotfl:
We are still talking about it, but if all works out we will see you there!
That would be great! We like the WBPC because you ā€œgainā€ hours on your trip instead of turning your clocks forward multiple times.

That would be great! We like the WBPC because you ā€œgainā€ hours on your trip instead of turning your clocks forward multiple times.
I think the changing of the clocks was the hardest part of the trip on us. Everyday we woke up like "what time is it even"
But when the cruise ended we were back in our own timezone so that helped...

Gaining sounds way better :p

I"ve done 2 PC cruises and they are awesome. The second one was better as we had a great CD and club host. The adult entertainment was top notch on the second one. There was such a variety. Several people didn't like all of it and I had some acts I like better than others but none of them were "bad". There was enough variety so everyone could enjoy something they liked. I didn't realize how Blah the first cruise was until we did the second one. But they were both great. If anyone is on the fence about doing a PC cruise, do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel youā€™ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter