just my luck..

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Heres my issue... I just got hired for a new job and my start date is mon june 29.. Well tue is my 90 day mark for our vacation and my day to make our adrs. :confused3 I'm suppose to be at work by 7 a.m. so i am concered now as to how i will make my adrs. I can't come in late on my second day there that will look bad. Do you think i will have any luck making my adrs at 3:30 when i get out?? I'd like to leave this task to my boyfriend but i dont know if he can handle it :lmao: Any suggestions??

If it helps we want to book
Le Cellier
Kona
Mama Rosa
Raglan Road
Naroossee
Ohana

Heres my issue... I just got hired for a new job and my start date is mon june 29.. Well tue is my 90 day mark for our vacation and my day to make our adrs. :confused3 I'm suppose to be at work by 7 a.m. so i am concered now as to how i will make my adrs. I can't come in late on my second day there that will look bad. Do you think i will have any luck making my adrs at 3:30 when i get out?? I'd like to leave this task to my boyfriend but i dont know if he can handle it :lmao: Any suggestions??

If it helps we want to book
Le Cellier
Kona
Mama Rosa
Raglan Road
Naroossee
Ohana

You did not mention what times you were wanting to go to these places? Why don't you call over lunch? I do not think you will have a hard time getting close to your times.

Le Cellier is a popular one but I think you will be fine.
Kona should be fine
Mama MELROSE should be fine
Narcoosee should be fine
Ohana - depends - the character bfast is VERY popular there.

Just make sure to tell DBF to call at 6:58 a.m to get through!! You should be fine..the only thing is, if he does call and doesn't get what you're looking for, will he be prepared to make a back up choice?? Good luck!!:goodvibes And congrats on your job!!

I defiantely have somebody call for me. Just make sure they have all the correct info. Good luck with your new job & your ress.:thumbsup2

Actually, I wouldn't worry too much. If you have some one to make the ADRs for you that would be great but if not you should still be fine. Of course you might have to be a bit flexible on times/days.

My travel agent made our ADRs. She is great but I doubt whether she called at 7am. She still got us everything we wanted (though I have to add that our stay was longer than yours). Still, I think with a bit of flexibility you should be able to get close to what you want. Maybe a back-up choice or two would be a good idea (also if you have someone else call).

Good luck!

Please don't worry! If you make them on your lunch hour you will still be fine! My 90 day mark was a couple of weeks ago, and I have been adding since with better choices!

Lots of people a flooding the phones at 7 and need to call back later! It really is not worth the stress!

Congrads on the new job! Enjoy it!:cheer2:

You'll be fine! I couldn't call until after work either and I got everything we asked for including Le Cellier, Ohana's, Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia and Tusker House. Good Luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter