just made reservations for 2 for september...but don't know who the 2nd person is!

bozley0621

Mouseketeer on the edge.
My husband and I are taking our first trip to WDW in May. I have never even been to WDW yet...or Fl for that matter. Anyhoo, today, I decided to take advantage of the free DDP and made reservations for 2 at the CS resort for September 23-30. My husband won't be able to get leave (military). Now all I have to do is find someone to go with.... :rolleyes1

I'd go with you, but I have a baby and know that nobody wants one of those cuties tagging along! LOL :)

bozley0621 said:
just made reservations for 2 for september...

My husband and I are taking our first trip to WDW in May. .... My husband won't be able to get leave (military).

:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl:

I love how in your post you say your husband and you "ARE taking" (verses "were planning to take") ...
So will you be posing for pics with complete strangers in front of the castle, tree, etc all over Disney and pasting your husband's face over the person's face in the pics so it can still be his trip too?

All laughs aside, I'm sorry your hubby won't be able to go... if all is cool with him, pick the best friend you have to go with and enjoy! :teeth:

ummmm..just looked up the short-cuts to names etc.. what is ddp? thanks

I think that DDP is the Disney Dining Package special that's in August and September. :goodvibes

Oh Oh Oh :yay: :yay: :yay: Take me, take me..... :teeth:

Sorry, couldn't resisit. Sorry DH can't go along. How about a girlfriend. Me and my best friend have taken a couple of trips. Napa Valley for a weekend of wine tasting, shopping weekends and the most memorable was to New Orleans, man did we have fun..... :teeth:

bozley0621 said:
My husband and I are taking our first trip to WDW in May. I have never even been to WDW yet...or Fl for that matter. Anyhoo, today, I decided to take advantage of the free DDP and made reservations for 2 at the CS resort for September 23-30. My husband won't be able to get leave (military). Now all I have to do is find someone to go with.... :rolleyes1

LOL! I'd go with you but I'll already be there :woohoo: September 22 to Octber 1 going with mother, aunt, nephews and 3 cousins. If you want someone to hang out with there you can aways join us. Everyone my mother and aunt meet are their new best friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter