Just made Boma soup for tea!

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
Just made the Boma chicken coconut soup for tea and it turned out really well. Got the recipe off the restaurant boards on here.

Made it alot spicier than the one at Boma as we like spicy food.

Next on my hit list is to try and make the ohana salad dressing and le cellier cheese soup!

We're big fans of the Boma Chicken Coconut Soup, having been introduced to it by Theresa (Latte Lover). However, as she does, we serve it as a curry with the Boma Peanut Butter Rice. Delish! :thumbsup2

I made the Ohana salad dressing the other day - it was delicious (and I am the world's biggest salad hater!)

Hi guys

Just checked in to see what is happening on the Dis and spotted this post.

We have just been to dinner at Boma tonight for the first time - it was fantastic... must have made twenty trips to the food counter !!!

We were just saying that it would be great to try some of the recipies when we get home.

Homemade was good but i'd have obviously preferred the real deal!

Enjoy the rest of your trip tyke.

i have made the cheese soup, it was really easy but so many more ingrediants than i thought

Sorry for my laziness but could i have a link for the recipes, got into cooking alot last year or so and would like to have a crack at some of these things to cook.
Thanks.

OHHHH I love coconut, I an dying to try that soup but it hasn't been on the menu the last two times we have been to Boma . . . am praying for it this year!!!!!

the cheese soup was lovely and tasted the same as le cellier. i made coconut almond chicken as well from kona cafe as this is waht we had at our wedding

Hi

Sorry I know i'm probably being really thick there but were excatly do I look for these recipies:confused3:confused3

Got some friends coming to dinner next week and would love to cook them something different:thumbsup2

If you go on allears.net and put recipe in search a list of all the recipes come up.

I'm sure it's on the DIS aswell but can't just find it.

Thanks for that, looks like im cooking for the wife saturday. Will let people know on sunday if she has been taken ill or not.

If you go on allears.net and put recipe in search a list of all the recipes come up.

I'm sure it's on the DIS aswell but can't just find it.

Thanks for that, i'll take a look and hopefully find something a bit different:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter