Just made an offer

Have patience for the resale process. And you didn’t post your numbers but there is a chance Disney may take your contract so while waiting you can continue to look at other contracts so you can jump right in again if they do exercise their ROFR. Resale will save you a lot of money. Good luck!

Welcome Home! OKW has been our home resort for almost 30 years. We love it there, and we have made great use of our points throughout the years. It'll be amazing for you to start a new chapter of memories at OKW and WDW. Enjoy!

But as mentioned above - patience! You still have a couple slow-moving steps to get through before the points are yours!

Thanks! Pretty excited! We are actually going be at OKW during our projected closing date, so I am hoping that it all goes as plan and I can surprise my family with the news.

Have patience for the resale process. And you didn’t post your numbers but there is a chance Disney may take your contract so while waiting you can continue to look at other contracts so you can jump right in again if they do exercise their ROFR. Resale will save you a lot of money. Good luck!
Thank you! Definitely the advice I am looking for. I hope we get it but if not oh well.

Thank you! Definitely the advice I am looking for. I hope we get it but if not oh well.
We love OKW. We own there and SSR. OKW has large rooms, low points per night, good food at Olivia’s (Southernmost Buttermilk Fried Chicken 😋) and the Gurgling Suitcase for adult beverages.

We have been staying there the last couple trips on rented points...so I thought I might as well commit or at least try...looking at you ROFR...

Well done. I had 0 points 18 months ago and now have 2995, mostly of which is resale!
I thought we were catching you up! 0 points last year now closing in on 1300! Still haven’t been🥺
Wow!

We had 0 in 2018... purchased 220 in 2019 and added on 160 in 2020. We've been toying around with maybe adding another 100-150, but plan to wait about two years before adding any more.

We've already used our points for three stays at AKV (our home resort), two at Hilton Head, one at Vero, one at Poly, and one at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!