Just have to brag!

hockeymom7691

<font color=purple>Dances like she is still in the
Good morning everyone! I just have to take a minute and brag about my 12 yr old DS and his hockey team.
His team plays in two different leagues. They took 1st place in one league and we're waiting to see if they will finish up 1st or 2nd place in the other! Their record is outstanding with 0 losses in the one league! What a great year for those kids, coaches and of course the parents too!

:jumping1:

You have your own little "Miracle". Congratulations!!

Hope he is also having a fun time with his hockey. It's a fun sport.

I just have to update you on my son's team. They finished 2nd in their the Pee Wee division which is out of Pittsburgh and ended up the CHAMPIONS in the Playoffs! Oh my gosh, what a weekend!!

The Championship game went into triple overtime with a three on three and then a shoot-out. My son's team scored and won it! Those boys put so much hard work into it and what wonderful coaching they had.

The season wraps up in two weeks with the New York Championship. Hope they take that too! :happy1:

Hoping to have a picture of my son on here soon! Just waiting for the approval!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter