Just happened to notice Luv2Roam has

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Hit 3000 posts...

Way to go!!!!

You keep on posting:)

Nat with all the posts you have made in the past 30 minutes you will be at 3000 by Sunday night!!! :D :pinkbounc :D :pinkbounc :D :pinkbounc

* 3,000 posts
* Was able to take a shower;)
* And I found out BOTH local TDS will sell the b-day pins!!
:D :jester: :bounce:

Not bad for a one-armed poster! :eek:

Congratulations! :D

Hope you're feeling better. :)

Barb, congratulations! You won't always be a one armed paper hanger! Your day will come soon when you can use two arms!!

It has been a great weekend here! My "baby," a Navy friend, came "home" to visit, & a coworker got a heart transplant on Friday (please keep him & the donor's family in your thoughts & prayers). Life is good!

Luv2Roam will you or anyone else think of Raul aka Ed if they come across another of the 1discount coupons for use on Disney merchandise. I have RARELY, if ever met a guy who does and gives for and to others as much as he does. He gives pins away EVERY time he is on property. Sometimes between3 and 10 a day. All out of his and Donna's own personal pocket money.

When I get to 3,000 posts Al someone gets a chance at a free pin....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter