Just Got My Letter!

xxlibrachildxx

Earning My Ears
Im so Excited! My Roomate and I just got our acceptance letters into the CP for Fall 2005! :cool1: I cant believe it! I was afraid I was going to get rejected, but im so Happy now! Hopefully will be heading down there with the rest of you guys in the program.

:earsgirl: Jen

Congrats! Doesn't it feel great, I got mine Monday and I still cant stop smiling. :D What job did you get? Hope to see you there!

Laura

Congrats! Looks like there's a few of us that are all going to be there at the same time. We should all meet up when we get down there :) What job did you get? I'm in Quick Service Food and Beverage. Hope to see ya there!

Congrats! I did food and bev service at Bliz.Beach. It's a hot and sticky job, but the perks are worth it!

Congratulations! :goodvibes
Yay! More DISers to meet! I too will be in Quick Service Food and Beverage, and my boyfriend will be in Merchandise.

Hope to see you there! :cool1:

::MinnieMo Jen ::MinnieMo

congratulations! I'll be seeing u down there hopefully!!! Hmm...is there a thread we can open up with everyone's emails, and AIM s/n that are going in the fall????

Thanks Everyone!
Im going to be in Merchandise and my roomates going to be in Quick Food and Beverage.
I cant wait.

Hey. CONGRATS.... I am just wondering how long after your interview did you recieve your letter.. For myself next fall

Well, I interviewed on March 2nd, and got my letter exactly 2 weeks afterward. I was checking my mail everyday, and i thought it was kind of funny that it was 2 weeks, to the day.

It depends for everyone...I got my e-mail acceptance barely a week after my interview and got my through the mail acceptance the very next day.

I am going to go to one of the Indiana meetings next month.

Congratulations to all of you cool people who got accepted. I know that I talk to a few of you on AIM, but if anyone else wants to chat on there, just message me. AIM=ApexRyan

I will be down there in August too....but I wont be working, so I will have to make fun of all of you (even though I am extremely jealous of your new job :)

Ryan

kjs1976 said:
Congrats! I did food and bev service at Bliz.Beach. It's a hot and sticky job, but the perks are worth it!

Heyyyy.... just thought I'd replay because I worked at the Lodge too :teeth: and your right... it was alot of fun

RyanBSU said:
I am going to go to one of the Indiana meetings next month.

Congratulations to all of you cool people who got accepted. I know that I talk to a few of you on AIM, but if anyone else wants to chat on there, just message me. AIM=ApexRyan

I will be down there in August too....but I wont be working, so I will have to make fun of all of you (even though I am extremely jealous of your new job :)

Ryan

Wouldn't it be just spiffy if you worked the fall CP program too :teeth: Then you wouldn't have to be jealous!

Congrats, it was the best time of my life, and I'm sure it will be at least one of the best experiences of yours!

Hey,
My son is going to be there in the fall too!, He will be doing rides. He will graduate from SCAD in June and getting his masters in Architecture. I am so excited for him.
Anybody who has done it before? Please email or post the benes please,
Thanks
scillacc@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!