Just cancelled...

Stef♥Tigger

Earning My Ears
So tomorrow is my 45 day deadline and I'm not 100% sure we're gonna be able to make it so I called and cancelled but kept my ADRs so I can just reschedule my resort and heres my question. I have just got my new debit card and I've paid with my old debit card so will that be a problem crediting my money back? I asked the customer service lady and she wasn't really sure. Just wondering Thanks :goodvibes

Stef♥Tigger;25558617 said:
So tomorrow is my 45 day deadline and I'm not 100% sure we're gonna be able to make it so I called and cancelled but kept my ADRs so I can just reschedule my resort and heres my question. I have just got my new debit card and I've paid with my old debit card so will that be a problem crediting my money back? I asked the customer service lady and she wasn't really sure. Just wondering Thanks :goodvibes

as long as it is the same bank, not a problem

They are going to try and put it back on the old debit card. You might want to have them talk with Guest relations if they can put it on the new card.

Is your new debit card tied to the same account as your old debit card? If so, the credit should go thru just fine. :hippie:
If you bank online, you can watch for the credit to show up. If it doesn't show up in the time the CM said it would take to process a credit, I'd call back. Sorry you had to cancel your trip :(

They are going to try and put it back on the old debit card. You might want to have them talk with Guest relations if they can put it on the new card.

the samething happened to me, but it was my card with bank of america. I canceled the old card after making deposit, and the old account was linked so when it came back in on the old card, it went to the new one.

I have done this like 10 times. worked every time

thanks so much for the replys everyone-yeah i bank online and its with the same bank. hopefully we will still be able to go within a week before or a week after our original dates,darn jobs!!! :faint:

Stef♥Tigger;25559356 said:
thanks so much for the replys everyone-yeah i bank online and its with the same bank. hopefully we will still be able to go within a week before or a week after our original dates,darn jobs!!! :faint:

"Darn jobs" is right! I am forever telling my manager that work is really messing with my social life:rotfl2:

Glad you can reschedule....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter