Just Booked Romantic Escape at Sea

I'll second that,

If you talk to Debbie she can do things as a courtesy that may not be included in the packages.

Thanks amtmommy and michael e,
We are on the Easter cruise, leaving 3 weeks from today
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
So I expect we wil hear from Debbie sometime this week.

As usual, I found "The rest of the story..." right here on the boards! I shutter to think how clueless I would be in planning this, our first cruise ever, if I didn't have all of you as a resource for every little detail!! I'm sure everything would be just fine had I not found the boards, but reading through these posts, sometimes all 4 of us are doing it at the same time, has resulted in a level of excitement that we are all happily enjoying right now!

Diana :wave2:

I am on the Mar 28th Wonder (4 day), which is our first. I ordered this package to surprise my wife (although I liked the idea of being able to make all the reservations).

My TA called me two weeks ago with a number to call at Disney (it wasn't Debbie) to setup the reservations. I was told that I had to make the reservations by today (a week before leaving) otherwise I would have to do everything on the boat.

When I called, I was told that the massages are only couples massages, done in the same room and both of us had to get the same massage (Well Being or Spa Taster). They already had limited availability for the last day at sea (only two times left), and I took the latest one at 3:30.

Palo reservations were no problem. She suggested the same time as our early dinner rotation, but I asked for a later time (8pm) and it was available. They said they would do the turndown during dinner.

For the champagne breakfast, we would find a card in our room which needs to be filled out and left outside our door the first night, no matter what morning we choose for the breakfast.

I asked about the champagne brunch and the girl we spoke to wasn't sure it was available on the 4-day. After checking, she said that it was, but that they couldn't take reservations in advance due to limited seating, so those had to be made on the boat.

Only one week to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter