Just booked my first trip with Dreams Unlimited

JDY

DIS Veteran
Okay, I finally did it. I've been thinking about it and reading posts for weeks. Today I booked an 8 night stay at CS through DU. I'm hoping they will find me an AP rate when they are released next month (or so). Thanks for the help. Thank you Wendy at DU for making the reservation. :earsboy:

Jdy,

I just noticed you are in Knoxville-GO VOLS!! I'm just about 45 minutes away from you, in Morristown. I too booked our vacation through Dreams Unlimited and have been extremely happy so far, although I'm "patiently" waiting for A/P discounts or codes to come out. We will be at ASMo Nov 23-Dec 3. Just wanted to say howdy neighbor. Sandy

HI Sandy3550,

I go by Morristown all the time on my way to visit my parent in Johnson City!

It's a small, small world :D

I love Dreams, too! Merrie has been great, and we are all set for our trip in 36 days!!!

Hey you guys, I am from Knoxville!! Go Vols....what a small world it is!:Pinkbounc

We booked through DU in March. At that time, no teacher rates were available for our dates. As of today, we have the teacher rate for two of our five nights at the Dolphin. The price of our hotel for the five nights has gone down $101 dollars!! Love those discounts.

I have used DU many times, they are great. Michelle always does a fabulous job for us.

Dreams is the best!!! Michelle and Regina are tops!!!!:)

Go Gators! ;) :p

Wendy has done one of our trips and I have booked an upcoming long weekend trip in Oct with her. You are in good hands.

I just had the pleasure of booking with Wendy at DU too. I plan to use this service for all my Disney vacations.

:sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter