Just booked for the Fourth

I wouldn't think until early June at the earliest. When we were there at Easter, they gave us a separate sheet with all the Easter activities that was in addition to the normal activities sheet. Same way they do it at Halloween. It's probably something they are giving out at checkin. Sometimes, people at the Fort will circulate it so we can all see, but I doubt we'll see much before June 1.

According to posts here last year the parade was at 9 am and signup was at "the store" (maybe the Meadow TP) in the days leading up. Line up was at the hitch/un-hitch area.

Bama ED

PS - doing it early is a good strategy. It gets hotter and the sun gets higher later in the day so you can participate then head for the pool all day! :cool1:

Morning parade? I can't remember when it was last year but I heard somewhere its An evening parade??

I read that somewhere, too! Don't remember where either! Surely we didn't both dream it! :confused: LOL! I thought it was a morning parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter