Just Back with reviews +lots of pix! On Cape May,Ohana,Crystal,Aloha,Tusker Hous,Wisp

Chikita83

I Luv Eeyore!~

Hey All! We just got back and boy did we eat!!! Before anything, i just wanted to thank all of you who placed all the tips and reviews here, that really helped us to have our first vacation be awesome!! We chose really good places over all. We are a family of 4, My husband 29, my 2 girls 9 and 18months and Me .. still young. :lmao:
We stood at ALMov Resort from 8-14 to 20.
I will be reviewing ALMov Food Court, Cape May Cafe, Comic's Rays, Ohana's, Electric Umbrella, Wispering Canyon, DSO Aloha Dinner SHow, Tusker House, Crystal Palace, Cantina de San ANgel and a few more snack places, i'll add at the end of the review.
First Off Aug 14 ASMOV Food Court, We got to the hotel at lunch time, and hadn't eaten anything so , we decided to just eat at the Food court and then went straight to the pool.
DISNEYDinningPlan001-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DISNEYDinningPlan003-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DISNEYDinningPlan002-2.jpg

My Husband had the Double Cheese burger with potato salad and it was very big not very juicy. He Ordered the chocolate cake for desert and his drink. I got The chicken fingers, w/ potato salad too, they were just ok, nothing to hoover about, not very large just the right size. I got and Iced tea, and a brownie for desert. My daughter also got the chicken fingers , with grapes and chocolate milk, she enjoyed it, Althought she could have eaten an extra pc of chicken, this portions was smaller than her usual meal. After Lunch we left our luggage in our room and headed to the pool area to relax a little. Then we headed for Epcot as we had reservations in Cape May Cafe... That's up coming. We luved it!!!:cloud9: :rotfl:

Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to hear the rest. Specailly Cape May. We are trying it for the first time in 18 days!

:goodvibes
Our first Night we had reservations at Cape May Cafe .. Althought it was a little hard for us to find the place we had a blast, and even more important we loved the Food. This place had a good assortment of cold pasta salad, seafood, some veggies like Brocollini and green beans, and awesome mashed potatoes. We started witht the clambake, we had the traditional calms, mussels, shrimp, corm on the cob, mashes potatoes and bread we could eat. Sorry no pictures, they came out way too dar, But here are the rest of the plates.
DISNEYDinningPlan006-1.jpg

Caesar Salad to start. Tasted good.. a lilttle to much dressing but good and crispy.
DISNEYDinningPlan005-1.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan004-1.jpg

We Had some boiled shrimp, and ribs, the ribs were excellent, fall off the bone meat and the right amount of seasoning, not too sweet or spicy, just right. My husband ate the same plus some fried chicken which he said was very juicy and crunchy as well. We really enjoyed everything, but specially the ribs, clams and i really loved their garlic mashed potatoes, Very creamy.
For dessert....
DISNEYDinningPlan011.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan009.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan008.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan007.jpg

We took a little of everything, they had Key lime tart, which was good, not too much lime. They had a Milky way cheesecake which was my fav out of all the had, it was creamy and had some caramel on top very tasty. My husband took the flan and the Milky way Mouse cheesecake, he didn't care for the flan but really like the cheesecake, he took seconds of those. Over all, we enjoyed their food a lot, and would go back there next time we visit. This is our second favorite buffet, out #1 is Ohana's.. this is coming in out second day review. Stay tu:thumbsup2 ned! :cheer2:

So the second day at Disney we woke up late and ate cereal in our room(we did this everyday to same time and $$) Then Headed to MK after getting in a few rides, we ate lunch at Cosmic's Rays. This place was packed!! we waited in line about 20 min, but it was worth the wait. The only thing we didn't like about this place was that, this has 3 different places to order, 1 is for burgers only, 1 is for chicken and the other one is just for sandwiches and wraps. SO... i wanted a burger and my husband the chicken, so we lost about 30 min just doing the line to eat, and then we couldn't find a place to eat. We went around 2pm so next time i would advice, go just before 12 for lunch, there are much less crowds. Even with the wait we love their food as well as the topping stations for the sandwiches.
DISNEYDinningPlan015.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan013.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan012.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan014.jpg

My husband order the 1/2 Chicken and ribs with mashed potatoes, it was moist and flavorfull and kept him full until dinner time.And for dessert he got the Chocolate cake. My daughter got the chicken fingers with fries again(the selection is kind of limited 4 kids ) with grapes and a drink. I orded the double cheese burger w/ bacon and fries and went to the topping station to add banana peppers, lettuce, pickles, cooked onions and mushrooms. I don't even feel guilty .. so good and moist!!! Lol:rotfl: Oh and i took the carrot cake for dessert. We didn't eat our dessert here, we took it for later in the night. Cosmic's get's a :thumbsup2 for the food!

Great reviews so far! How did you like All Star Movies? We are supposed to stay there for 3 days at the end of our trip in March.

I can't wait to read the rest of your reviews!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter