Just Back with reviews +lots of pix! On Cape May,Ohana,Crystal,Aloha,Tusker Hous,Wisp

Great reviews and pics. I was glad to see how much you enjoyed Cape May Cafe. My family will be going to WDW next week and have ADR for Cape May on our first night! :banana: You mentioned having a little trouble finding the restaurant, any tips for us first timers on getting there? We plan on being in EPCOT before our dinner.

I'm glad to see you enjoyed Cape May. We were just at the BC this week and ate at the Clam Bake and loved it also. We all agreed that the mashed potatoes were to die for. My husband devoured the ribs!!! I'm anxious to see what you say about Ohana's. It's our favorite for dinner and our 2nd favorite for breakfast. Although, 50's Prime Time is right up there with Ohana's for dinner followed next is Cape May.

Oh man........ I backed out of Cape Mays 6 months ago. Now I wish I would have kept it. Oh well. I love the pics!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!

hi! We actually liked the resort really well. The beds were very nice and clean and not hard. We all luv the decor and took lots of pictures outside with the statues. But i have to say what we enjoyed the most out of the resort was the pool, it wasn't too crowded at the times we went and it's big. We did had to ask 3 times for extra toiletries , for some reason they kept leaving just 1 small bottle.

Hi, If you plan to be in Epcot youll be just fine, we just didn't realize that Cape may is inside the Beach Club resort (all the way in front of the boardwalk). BUt it's pretty easy to find once u are in there. I think your going to enjoy it, they have a lot to choose from.

Milky Way Cheesecke???? OMG..that looks sooo good! Is it new? I have been there loads of times and have never seen this.

So the second night we were off to Ohana's. We had reservations at 7:30 and had to wait about 20 min for our table. No biggie we were told to seat around the bar.. had a drink (inside a pineapple), was good but in my opinion too much money and not enough liquour, it was about $14. We enjoyed the ambience , there were some good singers playing the guitar and made our waiting time seem faster. SO on to the food... We got a nice waitress which explained how the buffet works.. they bring all the food to you as much as you want... no need to get up. First thing to hit the table was these simple yet amazingly good cryspy wontons with a selections of dipping sauces. They had a chimichurri sauce, thai peanut sauce, and a more spicy one as well. My favorite was the peanut one and yes we did asked for seconds! Then the Salad arrived, a huge bowl with a lettuce mix which included green & red leaf & frizze with a tangy and sweet vinagrette, luv it!! then some awesome BBQ glazed chicken wings.:thumbsup2 Miss it already!
DISNEYDinningPlan020.jpg

DISNEYDinningPlan018.jpg
[/IMG]
DISNEYDinningPlan017.jpg

After the wings we received a large bowl of shrimp, fried variety of veggies, and oven scalloped cheese potatoes . The shrimp and veggies were cooked in a the wok, very nice flavor. Light smokey and sweet. Already getting a little full. The potatoes were excellent also.. but we didn't eat much of them because we we already getting full and the meat hadn't arrived. This is a lot of food! More than what we had gotten if we were at a regular buffet.
Then a huge rack of meat about 3 feet tall arrives at our table, they take it off the rack and put it in your plate, you can choose between, steak, pork,and sausage. Done very well, the steak is not over seasoned so the true meat flavor comes true... i wanted mine done well so i asked them to give one that was more done, my husband enjoys medium well so he was fine. They came too quick so couldn't take a picture of the rack.
We we so full we wasn't thinking about having dessert... that's until my husband heard they had his favorite.. Bread pudding ! With a twist, this one has some bananas. I dont care for either one dont like bananas or bread pudding. But this was sooooo Good I actually enjoyed it very well. My husband just went crazy for it. :thumbsup2
DISNEYDinningPlan021.jpg

He says this is the best one he's ever had, he told the waiter how much we enjoyed and me about the wonton appetizer.. so she gave us the recipe. Awesome! This is our best buffet dinner EVER.. and the best Disney Restaurant in this visit. Hand's down! Highly recomend this place. I have read other reviews that say other wise, but this one really worked for us, and my husband and i have very diffrent take on what we like to eat. Thank you guys for viewing! More coming up!:coffee:

Thank you for your wonderful reviews so far.
We can wait to go to O'hana's next month!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter