Just back from the CSR and Polynesian...Part 1 (very long)

Wondering if you would give info on the poly! What building, view, what was your room like, clean, smell, overall rating, etc.... thanks so much, In reggard to the csr, we were fortunate enough to walk all the way around, check out the dig site, and resturant area, and totally thought no not for us either, IMHO. Thanks for your time!:)

Disney Kim-

Congratulations on your wedding! I hope that you and your husband have a long and happy life together!

DH and I stayed in CSR last December as a replacement honeymoon (we went on a caribbean cruise for our hm and DH got horrible pink eye :-(... it ruined everything!). Anyway, we LOVED CSR. We had requested the Casistas, but ended up in the Ranchos. Other than that very mild disappointment our time at CSR was incredible. I guess the saying is true... to each his own!

Erin :)

Congrats on your wedding! We stayed at CSR last year in ranchos and felt the same as you did especially about the PM. I feel guilty anytime I post anything negative about the resort but I really feel the PM need some major improvements! It seems if you get aroom in Cabanas you are much happier then anywhere else at this resort. The other areas are just so inconvient either to the dig site or the PM. I have stayed also at CBR and it is also spead out but is planned better for some reason. I would stay here again but DEFINITELY not at rack rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter