just back from ssr and loved it!!

mickeyinjune

Mouseketeer
We went for 5 days 4 nights in a 2Bdrm villa. Stayed in room 4710, on third floor last building in paddock. Carousel bus stop was right by our entrance, the paddock pool was 1 building down. Room was clean maid service great, weather was wet the first 2 days but it did not stop us. We found 2 ways to walk to downtown. Both ways take about 20 minutes. The boat to the Westside is the best only takes 10 minutes. We took the buses from downtown to go to AOA resort to see it. Also to boardwalk for big river brewery dinner and epcot fireworks. And lastly to contemporary for fishing excursion. We aloud our self an hour for travel time but we always arrived earlier.

That's great! Glad you enjoyed it! A 2BR at SSR in Congress Park was my first ever experience staying on property through DVC. We had a great view of Downtown Disney. It was very pretty lit up at night. Stayed there again in a Studio at The Springs which was also nice.

It is my least favorite so far of the Deluxe Villa Resorts, but not because I have any problems with it. I just prefer the offerings at other resorts a little bit more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter