~~~~Just back from POFQ~~~~

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
Any questions?!?!

We stayed in building 5. Room 5232.

It was our first onsite for length of stay (stayed @ POP for one night LY). DH and I LOVED it! We are ready to try again for June! LOL.

Yeah, I'm so glad you liked it!!! I have stayed there twice and loved it both times. I see you were in Bldg. 5 didn't you just love the fact that the food court was just steps away from your room? It is so easy to get spoiled by that!

Melissa

Welcome back! We love POFQ! My children really enjoy the pool... Hubby says he wants to stay somewhere else this summer. I can't decide where...hmmm :disrocks:

Yes, we loved this resort and plan on staying here many more times!

Loves~ Pool; walkways; path to Riverside; Food Court; Hot chocolate for our refillable mugs (DH and I had this EVERY night- we stopped in and filled up on our way back from the parks or PI); overall themeing- quiet and romantic; 'Scales', the serpent slide (we both went down it once); the closeness from basically all the buildings, to the pool, buses, and food court; the boat ride to and from DTD; our refillable mugs; our mini-fridge; our elephant towel animal left one morning!

Un-Loves~ hearing the toliet flushing from people above us (mind you, I understand this is a normal occuarance, but when we stayed on upper floor at POP last year, we never heard them. I think we need to make sure we stay on third floor next trip); the hot-tub hogs who sat around smoking and drinking their beer EVERY night (this is at 11pm/12am every night- it would have been nice had there been a quiet moment for DH and myself to enjoy the hot tub); the raisin I kept stepping on inside my room- which led me to believe it was never properly cleaned before and during my arrival (DH and I had not eaten ANY raisins); how quickly the pool area filled- not many empty chairs or lounges at all this entire trip!

Needless to say, the loves prevailed! This is by far, our favorite place :love: :love: :wizard: :love: :love:

I just returned today from a 4 night stay at POFQ and I cannot say enough great things about this place! I was a loyal WL lover for the past 10 years and now it will be a hard choice but I almost think that PO has won. I loved the walkways between Riverside and the FQ we walked these every morning 4 times for our daily 6 mile walk, we walked to Riverside several times to the Food Court since they do have some different selections, it was fun watching the horse and carriage do the loop in the evenings and I found the CMs to be very nice and friendly. The grounds of both resorts are beautiful, the only thing nicer about Riverside is that they have several pools. I will defineately stay there again, the redone rooms were very nice and loved having a refridgerator, coffee maker and hair dryer in the room. We stayed in building 2 but I think all of them would be convenient. Perhaps in the Fall we will try Riverside but for the money both resorts are wonderful!

Glad to hear it! We are heading down to POFQ next week!

How did you get in Building 5? Did you make any special requests? We have a standard view reserved and would be very happy with anything except Building 1 or 7 (they look far away on the map. Are they?).

Any times to avoid the food court? Do they still do some sort of evening "parade"? Any resort activities you particularly recommend?

Glad to hear it! We are heading down to POFQ next week!

How did you get in Building 5? Did you make any special requests? We have a standard view reserved and would be very happy with anything except Building 1 or 7 (they look far away on the map. Are they?).

Any times to avoid the food court? Do they still do some sort of evening "parade"? Any resort activities you particularly recommend?

No, building 7 is not far away at all. We would have no problem staying there again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!