• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back From Our First Dlr Trip!

Lives4disney, I wanted to bump this up for another DISSER who is asking questions about DL. A WDW vet, and a little scared to try DL, just like you were.:rolleyes1

Sounds like you had fun! Thanks for the info! I booked the DLH for October and I don't want a parking lot view so I'll start working on that now! :)

....I just wanted to say that we felt the same about just getting the rides done that we can't ride at WDW. You have to try and do Peter Pan, Snow White, Pooh Bear, Autopia, Buzz, and the others too - including Small World which has a few extras including mermaids. :) The rides are so much better at DL than at WDW. Once we discovered that, we had to get them all in. :goodvibes

Minmate ....We were at WDW last spring break, but enjoyed our DL stay a little better because of the newness of it. We LOVE WDW, so to us DL was a bit of the same, but still different. We've been to WDW too many times and this was a refreshing change!
Lives4Disney :)
I so agree with both of these posters. I am glad that BOTH DLR AND WDW exist. I also LOVED going on the great unique Disneyland rides. (Toad, Alice, Matterhorn, Indy, etc.) as well as the rides in DL that are better versions than WDW.

The ability to hit many of them during EE (without lines for the most part) was great....it also allowed my family the ability to leisurely enjoy the parks since we got so much accomplished the first hour or two of the day.

hound :cool2:

Hey, I am timid about my trip to WDW this summer since I am a HUGE DLR resort fan. I am an AP holder and just spend a lot of time there. Just returned from 2 days during spring break and have to tell you that I had the best time during the huge crowds than I normally do during the quiet months. . .lol.

Bumping up again for Tonyspad. Good luck!!!:jumping3:

I just replied to Tonyspad's post on the Theme Park Board!

We still want to go back in January!! Hope it works out! :goodvibes :goodvibes

DD7's bday is 1/15 and usually falls around MLK Day, so maybe that week.

Just found out DH has a conference in Orlando.....WDW here we come in May!

Lives4Disney :)

Just found out DH has a conference in Orlando.....WDW here we come in May!
:banana: :woohoo: :dance3:

Well, if i was king of the world or ceo of a multi-national corp....ALL "conferences" would be in Orlando or Anaheim....& family attendence would NOT be optional. (it would be MANDATORY). :cool1:

:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter