Just back from CR!

dw123

DW Fan
We got back from 4 nights at the CR - April 27-May1. It was great! The CR is my all-time favorite hotel!

Our room was on the 10th floor with a Magic Kingdom view. Spectacular! We watched the fireworks from the balcony as well as the evening water parade. Every evening we sat on the balcony and watched the castle change colors - really great - best view of any hotel.

The room was very clean and in great condition. Housekeeping was wonderful as were all the CM's on the premises. The whole tower area was in excellent condition.

The main concourse with the monorail is fantastic. The shops are great and the convenience of Chef Mickey's can't be beat!

One of the best things is the fact that it's the first monorail stop from the Magic Kingdom. During the afternoon when my daughter (and parents too!) were nearing melt-down mode, it was great to be able to hop right on the monorail and be back in our room really quick, before the monorail even got to the Polynesian. That convenience alone makes if great. Staying in the Tower rooms makes it even quicker and with minimal walking.

Let me know if you have any questions. I highly recommend it!

Sounds great! CR is the next resort we'd like to stay at.

dw,

Sounds wonderful. My family loves the Cont. too. 2 more weeks to go. Haven't done the tower yet (moving over to Poly for 4 nights). Almost tempted to do tower instead but my one DD really wants to try Poly. Welcome home,

Anna

Welcome back dw123,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the CR. We were fortunate enough to stay there this past New Years. I loved everything about the CR. The rooms are huge as well as the balcony and what a view. We were one floor above you on the MK side and our room was at the end closest to MK. We also sat out on the balcony each evening and in the morning we would open the glass doors and hear the train whistle. I would sleep out on the balcony if I could figure out a way to get the bed out there ;) Please post if you have any pictures.

dw123,
We will be there in 2 weeks! I am really ready for this trip, school is out and I need a vac. from work. Just wanted to know how crowded CR was with people being routed there from SOG? We have a standard garden room but thought about trying to upgrade to tower when we get there if it isn't too pricey. CR is a fav of mine:smooth: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter