Just back from a GREAT family vacation !!

McE_Mouse

Earning My Ears
My family and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Orlando. My youngest son who is 6 had never been before and the joy of seeing his face and experiencing the excitement through him was priceless. We were there from Jan 26 - Feb 3. The weather, the parks, the hotel....no complaints at all !!
We started at Universal on Saturday and then Islands of Adventure on Sunday. I have not been since City Walk and Islands of Adventure were added to the Universal property. We had a blast !! We never waited for a ride, the kids were chosed to be in shows (Hitchcock and Animal Actors), we were able to ride our favorite rides multiple times, and we enjoyed great restaurants at City Walk. If you happen to go there, make sure you stop by Margaritaville for a "Frozen Concoction" during a volcano blow.

Monday through Thursday we were at the Disney parks. We began with Animal Kingdom and ate at Donalds Restaurantasaurus for a character breakfast. When you enter the park there are cast members there to greet you with aquariums of unusual creatures that they are excited to tell you about. Disney cast members at all the parks were so friendly and were always smiling. Walt would be proud !! We throughly enjoyed this park and are anxious to return again.

We then went to Disney MGM on Tuesday, Magic Kingdom on Wednesday and Epcot on Thursday. We enjoyed all the new rides and shows that have been added since our last trip. Let me know if anyone would like additional details on any of our experiences and I will be glad to reply.

The last day we went to SeaWorld and once again had a great time !! No lines...No wait !!

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Maingate East and made our reservations through a link from this site. What a great staff as well !!

Good Luck to all you trip planners and thanks for all your help in making our vacation such a wongerful time. Don't hesitate to let me know if I can help anyone further.

McE

Aloha and thank you for posting.
It sounds like you had a busy and wonderful time. What was your favorite ride? What did your son like at Universal and IOA? I have noticed a lot of parents are unsure of whether to take little ones to the parks. Maybe you could share what your child enjoyed?

Thanks for sharing! Isn't off-season wonderful?!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter