Just back........CRT miracle!

Rozzie

DIS Cast Member
I called at least 4 times a week for a cancellation for this and never had any luck. Can you believe I was rearranging some ressies from our room at the poly, and of course, I always ask about CRT before I hang up, and low and behold, got a 10:10 bfast ressie the next day....always heard about people having this luck, but never expected it!

and it was magical! worth the effort we all go through. The food was great, and met of course, all the princesses. (except Jasmine and Mulan, which reminds me to post another question concerning mulan...)

I think dh was more excited about it than I was! Never saw him so giddy................:p

Congratulations, that is so wonderful!! I too was lucky to get a CRT ressie for next week thanks to a fantastic woman here on the Dis!

Which princesses were there?

Originally posted by Lexxiefern
Congratulations, that is so wonderful!! I too was lucky to get a CRT ressie for next week thanks to a fantastic woman here on the Dis!

Which princesses were there?

Cinderalla (of course! :) ), Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mary Poppins, and Snow White. all very nice, and took their time at tables...
it was the best memory of our trip! ::yes::

Lexiefern....thanks!!!;)

:wave:

Beca

Sounds like you had a little pixie and Disney magic. :wizard: :wave2: :genie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter