Just back- any questions?

For the superhero station can you sign up via the app ahead of time or is it onsite?
How did early entry work? Both parks every day, rotate between the two or only at DLP?
Any restaurants you would recommend or recommend against?

Thanks.

1. How did early entry work? Both parks every day, rotate between the two or only at DLP?
2. Any restaurants you would recommend or recommend against?
1. It's in both parks nowadays, officially from 8:30-9:30, but you can just keep going in the 30 minutes between 9:30 and park opening at 10. The 30 minute mystery has never been solved. The EMH rides remain open during the 30 minutes.
Security opens at 8 (sometimes they are late. This Friday it was on time, Saturday they were late). Then you are held at the entrance gates under the hotel till 8:30.

2. Favourite quick services: Hakuna Matata and Toad Hall (yet to be reopened), Bella Notte is ok.
Snacks: Cafe de la Brousse, the Old Mill and Victoria's.
Table Service: In Disney Village Annette's, King Ludwig's and Rain Forest Cafe. In the park I don't have table service often due to the overpriced food, but I enjoy Captain Jack's. Plaza Gardens is ok, and I would consider Agrabah Cafe (lunch only) the best. Lucky Nugget is a table service with quick service food, also pretty ok.

1. It's in both parks nowadays, officially from 8:30-9:30, but you can just keep going in the 30 minutes between 9:30 and park opening at 10. The 30 minute mystery has never been solved. The EMH rides remain open during the 30 minutes.
Security opens at 8 (sometimes they are late. This Friday it was on time, Saturday they were late). Then you are held at the entrance gates under the hotel till 8:30.

2. Favourite quick services: Hakuna Matata and Toad Hall (yet to be reopened), Bella Notte is ok.
Snacks: Cafe de la Brousse, the Old Mill and Victoria's.
Table Service: In Disney Village Annette's, King Ludwig's and Rain Forest Cafe. In the park I don't have table service often due to the overpriced food, but I enjoy Captain Jack's. Plaza Gardens is ok, and I would consider Agrabah Cafe (lunch only) the best. Lucky Nugget is a table service with quick service food, also pretty ok.

Thanks.
For the superhero station can you sign up via the app ahead of time or is it onsite?

Can you do any of the Marvel stuff, like the drawing characters if you aren't staying at the hotel but are still on property at one of the other hotels?
I know you can not do the super hero station (with Spiderman) unless you are staying at the hotel, so I do not think so

Thanks.
For superhero station when you check in to the hotel 7 days in advance, you will open the option to book it, it can only be booked through the app and it definitely seemed to book up fast so be sure to get on early so you can be sure to get a spot!

We are planning to do a one day visit in August (we are doing WDW in May already for context). My kids are 3,6,9 and are not into thrill rides at all - they dislike roller coaster (even the ones like slinky dog/seven dwarves). So our focus will be really to just do the cute little rides, do meet & greet (my kids are French speaking so they would enjoy meeting French speaking Disney characters). Is it worth it to purchase the premier access if we are not planning to do the popular more thrilling rides? Thank you!!

We are planning to do a one day visit in August (we are doing WDW in May already for context). My kids are 3,6,9 and are not into thrill rides at all - they dislike roller coaster (even the ones like slinky dog/seven dwarves). So our focus will be really to just do the cute little rides, do meet & greet (my kids are French speaking so they would enjoy meeting French speaking Disney characters). Is it worth it to purchase the premier access if we are not planning to do the popular more thrilling rides? Thank you!!
Do not buy the full package for 90 euro as there are a lot of coasters.

The non coaster rides with premier access are:
Phantom Manor, Peter Pan's Flight, Ratatouille: The Adventure, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, and Autopia.

With a question mark for Ratatouille, it high paced and jerky.

If you have 1 day, during the summer holidays, staying offsite, it can definitely help. Autopia is a slow loading ride, that one will give you the most value to skip the line.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about Ratatouille! I don't get nauseous on Star Tours, Millenium Falcon, or even Crush's but I have to keep my eyes closed the whole time on Ratatouille or I feel very sick!

I second the full premier access pass is not worth it. While that was not available when we were there in March, it definitely wouldn't be worth it for just those rides. Phantom Manner can have a long line, but it is a continuous load and can take in a lot of people at once for the pre-show, so I wouldn't pay for that one. Peter Pan and Buzz are basically the same as WDW (Peter Pan has updated technology and just looks better, same with Buzz), but I love Autopia and it goes faster (at least my 12-year-old thinks so) than the WDW one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter