Just back - a few highs and lows

joolz1910 said:
After losing both of my parents, I have come to realise that you need to live your life to the fullest. My daughters will have their WDW memories for a lifetime and will hopefully recognise the value of 'family time' when they themselves have children.

Couldn't agree more. My parents started my Disney addiction when we first visited in 1998 when I was 13. The following year my sister passed away and made all of us realise exactly what you posted.

Our disney trips have become a lot more family orientated and we have taken numerous trips with parents and grandparents. We have great memories of those trips and constantly find ourselves saying "remember when.......". It's lovely to have those memories to share.

After losing both of my parents, I have come to realise that you need to live your life to the fullest. My daughters will have their WDW memories for a lifetime and will hopefully recognise the value of 'family time' when they themselves have children.

I lost both parents under age 60, Karen lost her Dad under 60. We might regret not saving more for the furture but losing 3 parents before retirement age doesn't inspire me to save.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter