Just another example of what makes Disney, "Disney" (rather long)

What an incredible story. I am so, so sorry for your loss(I lost my own sister 16 years ago). This has me loving Disney even more. How wonderful.

D*** It, now I'm tearing up, too! :blush: I'm so sorry for your family's loss, and my family's heart goes out to yours. Thank you so much for sharing, Wilson! It is easy to loose site of the magic a bit while we are here or faced with an irritant, but life is so very short and Disney does a fantastic job of making it special for us.

Thanks again, and send your BIL our love.

:tinker: Sometimes we become jaded and some of the Disney "magic" wears off but truly it is one of the most special places on earth......a tough circumstance made a little easier by some caring cast members.

This story is both sad and marvelous all at the same time. Hugs to you and your family but big KUDOS to DVC and Pat at OKW!:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I hope your family is at least beginning to heal and that Disney can bring some magic back into all of your lives. Pat is a gem!:lovestruc

Thank you for sharing the story.

I'm sorry for your family. Glad someone was there to help cheer you up.

So sorry for your loss.
God bless Pat for showing you all the goodness of people in this world.

My deepest sympathies with you and your family. Disney has some amazing people and it's the reason DH and I have been going to WDW for the last 13 years and will continue to do so. Prayers with you and your family.

Thank you for taking time to share your story during your time of grief! Even through the darkest times, little rays of sunshine manage to burst through to help remind us that sympathy and compassion surrounds us even in the most of unlikely settings!

What a moving story - thank you for posting it. What is so remarkable, is that Pat was empowered to make this wonderful gesture. My sympathy to you and your family. God Bless You.

Thanks for taking the times to share and prayers for you and your family in what I am sure is a difficult time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter