Just a reminder for anyone camping at FW during July 4th.....

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
Wanted to remind you that FW has a parade that you can participate in on the 4th of July.You can decorate your site and if you want to be in the parade you can decorate your golf cart or bikes.It is lots of fun!!!!

Mum4Jenn, do you have any further info on this parade, such as the time, etc? Thanks.

We went in 2000 and you have to sign up to be in the parade a few days ahead of time. There are votices at all the comfort stations about the parade. I think it started at around 8 or 9 am so everyone could still make the parade and get to the parks early. We did not get ther in time to sign up tp participate but we still watched it and had fun. They go on the main roads so you just need to get near the edge of the road or near the bus stops. It was fun and they threw candy out for the kids. There are folks selected to be judges and someone is selected to be the winner and I am not sure what they win. I think it is some sort of a certificate that you can frame when you get home. Nothing much but it is still fun. I took a bunch of Patriotic stuff to decorate with but once we got there we really did not have all that much!!! Some people REALLY GO ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR DECORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I'm sure we would just watch, too, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter