June Park Hours at MK

jmrmwaller

Earning My Ears
Is it normal for closing times to alternate back and forth between 10pm and 11pm at MK? Most days this week are 11, but then all of the sudden it goes back to 10 on the 8th, then back to 11 the next night. Do they base it on reservations, how busy it’s supposed to be, etc.? We’re there next week. Hoping they stay open a little later. 😀

I don't know the why's about closing times in June. But the chances of them changing the closing time for next week is highly unlikely. They've already staffed the parks for next week.

Park hours differ from day to day snd it’s not uncommon at the MK for the closing time to fluctuate.

I don't know the why's about closing times in June. But the chances of them changing the closing time for next week is highly unlikely. They've already staffed the parks for next week.

I have experienced differently. Hours can change at any time. More than once I’ve been in a park and noticed the hours have changed on that day. Always to close later later but yes, the can change at any point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter